Viveve is a thriving medical device company focused on providing innovative high- quality products and treatment options to improve women’s health and wellness.
Our revolutionary technology is sold worldwide and is benefiting the lives of women around the globe. Viveve’s corporate headquarters is located in the thriving Denver Tech Center in Englewood, Colorado. We are consistently seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options. Our corporate values include collaboration, integrity, agility and customer focus. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Manage the creation, maintenance and reporting of financial plans, actuals, and variances. Responsibilities include the interpretation of plan inputs and forecasts of financial metrics in addition to advising management on financial decisions, targets and spending. This in an individual contributor role.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With the VP of Finance, manage the annual and intermittent corporate budgeting and forecast process. This includes scheduling and working with department heads and managers to gather and analyze data.
- Develop strategic and tactical business plans including timelines and budget.
- Work with non-Finance partners to identify overstated or understated budget projections.
- Conduct monthly reporting and analysis of variances.
- Maintain excel forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and cash flows from one month to five-year models.
- Proactively identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Prepare board slides and presentation materials.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed to support decision making. Assist in documenting and implementing procedures required for compliance with the internal control requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures. Support senior management on various projects.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely manner consistent with corporate objectives.
- Support Company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, the Viveve Quality System, and FDA regulations.
Independent self-starter who takes ownership and trusts their own judgment to make decisions quickly and implement solutions efficiently across a broad range of financial disciplines. Must recognize issues and opportunities and act quickly to solve problems with an appropriate level of rigor.
- Ability to translate financial results into meaningful reports and schedules for leadership
- Ability to create process and find solutions
- Excellent communications skills including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of GAAP accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence others
Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance is required. MBA and/or CPA is a plus.
Minimum two years recent financial analysis and planning experience. Minimum two years of finance and accounting experience in a very hands-on role. in a public company. A background in investment banking financial analysis is a plus.
Experience in a start-up company is a plus.
QuickBooks experience is a plus.
If you are interested in working with a committed group of individuals who are passionate about making a difference, we encourage you to send your resume to [email protected] and we will consider it in light of our staffing needs.
Viveve does not seek assistance or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for listed employment opportunities. Viveve is an equal opportunity employer.