Viveve is a thriving medical device company focused on providing innovative high quality products and treatment options to improve women’s health and wellness.
Our revolutionary technology is sold worldwide and is benefiting the lives of women around the globe. The relocation of Viveve’s corporate headquarters to the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, Colorado recently occurred. We are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options. Viveve is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our corporate values include respect for the individual and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Global HCP Segment Marketing Director
The Global HCP Marketing Director is a critical role for the success of Viveve. This role will have a significant impact on the launch success of key indications and the long-term commercial growth of Viveve both in the US and Internationally. The HCP Marketing Director will work to increase the provider base across Urology, Gynecology, and Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists which is a key goal for the company.
The HCP Marketing Director position is complex and demanding, and will require a strong commercial leader with excellent healthcare-provider marketing and market-creating capabilities, strong analytical and clinical data skills, superior cross-functional and collaboration skills, and highly effective communication and influencing skills.
The HCP Marketing Director must understand the market, customers, trends and competitors; develop marketing plans, strategies and tactics to drive expected sales results; and lead the implementation, measurement and follow-up. The HCP Marketing Director must have a very hands-on approach to the business, be comfortable in a start-up environment, and be highly accountable for results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The HCP Marketing Director, in partnership with the salesforce and key customers, will be responsible for continuing to drive growth of the Viveve System, developing the Urology and Gynecology markets, and preparing for the launch of the sexual function indication in the US and the incontinence indication globally including the US.
- Create awareness excitement among the urology and gynecology communities for the Viveve System
- Collaborate with Global business leads to ensure harmonious strategic planning and execution
- Lead the development of annual HCP Marketing Plans, including indication launch plans, thoughtful strategy development, executable tactics, and achievable metrics.
- Support new product launch plans including economic value proposition, promotional programs, campaigns, sales training, physician training, etc.
- Establish and direct commercial channel strategies.
- Partner with Commercial leadership to understand needs and develops programs and initiatives to achieve defined sales and customer objectives.
- Conduct market research as necessary to understand market trends, competitive activity, and customer perspectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Global Key Opinion Leaders.
- Work collaboratively across the organization for the development, training and distribution of all marketing materials, sales aids, etc. to support the business.
- Work with Clinical leadership to interpret and incorporate clinical data into strategic and commercial initiatives.
- Develop and execute HCP specific campaign strategies.
- Manage HCP segments within the Viveve guidelines and strengthen perception and brand equity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage customer engagement and communication through website, tradeshows, advertising and digital marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Biologic Sciences, or related field.
- 8-10 years of medical industry marketing experience required and 3+ years managerial experience directly managing people and/or leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources.
- Prior experience in urology and gynecology preferred but not required.
- Track record of success in a series of commercial roles of increasing scope, scale and complexity, with leading companies in the biopharmaceutical or health and wellness industry.
- Experience developing and implementing innovative commercial strategies within highly competitive markets where innovation and marketing prowess are a key factor of success.
- Prior experience Healthcare Provider marketing, strategic and tactical implementation roles with an emphasis on uncovering novel and motivating customer insights and executing integrated multi-touchpoint initiatives.
- Product or indication launch experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in advisory board development and KOL management.
- MS Office expertise.
- Ability to travel 15-20%.
- Commercial Acumen. Excellent commercial acumen; superior strategic marketing skills; a strong command of classic and innovative marketing disciplines and techniques.
- Results Driven. Drives a sense of urgency, focus and prioritization and holds others accountable to achieving objectives. Reviews performance and progress on a regular basis to ensure progress.
- Creatively-Strategic Mindset. Demonstrated creativity in addressing strategic challenges; displays high intellectual curiosity and passion for learning; thinks out-of-the-box; asks the right questions; seeks expert opinions and insights; applies innovative ideas and takes measured risks. Develops and articulates strong, value-based strategies.
- Adaptability. Capable of accurately assessing situations quickly and adapting plans accordingly; able to effectively function and lead through ambiguity particularly in a fast- paced startup environment.
- Collaboration Skills. Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross functionally, builds alignment around key objectives and exercises influence at all levels. Readily builds consensus and achieves agreement on key priorities. Excellent listener; seeks input and feedback; employs frequent and effective follow-up.
- Communication Skills. Develops and delivers concise, relevant and well-supported briefings and presentations. Well-prepared and adapts presentation style to audience. Possesses the knowledge, credibility and maturity to influence others.
- Integrity. Leads by example and demonstrates a strong commitment to company values and culture. Displays a positive attitude and energizes colleagues and partners. Has the reputation and record of achievement to establish trust and credibility with subordinates, peers, superiors, company leaders, strategic partners and other stakeholders.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Viveve is an equal opportunity employer
Practice Development Managers
- 3 – 5 years of practice management experience
- Field training or management experience
- Ability to develop business and drive utilization
- Previous experience managing KOLs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with the commercial and clinical teams
- Strong references and endorsements from peers and clients
- Ability to travel overnights
- Northern California / Seattle
- Tennessee / Kentucky
- New York / Boston
If you are interested, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Viveve is an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in working with a committed group of individuals who are passionate about making a difference, we encourage you to send your resume to [email protected] and we will consider it in light of our staffing needs.
Viveve does not seek assistance or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for listed employment opportunities. Viveve is an equal opportunity employer.