Viveve is a thriving medical device company focused on providing innovative high- quality products and treatment options to improve women’s health and wellness.
Our revolutionary technology is sold worldwide and is benefiting the lives of women around the globe. Viveve’s corporate headquarters is located in the thriving Denver Tech Center in Englewood, Colorado. We are consistently seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options. Our corporate values include collaboration, integrity, agility and customer focus. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Manage the creation, maintenance and reporting of financial plans, actuals, and variances. Responsibilities include the interpretation of plan inputs and forecasts of financial metrics in addition to advising management on financial decisions, targets and spending. This in an individual contributor role.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
With the VP of Finance, manage the annual and intermittent corporate budgeting and forecast process. This includes scheduling and working with department heads and managers to gather and analyze data.
Develop strategic and tactical business plans including timelines and budget.
Work with non-Finance partners to identify overstated or understated budget projections.
Conduct monthly reporting and analysis of variances.
Maintain excel forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and cash flows from one month to five-year models.
Proactively identify areas of risk and opportunity.
Prepare board slides and presentation materials.
Provide ad hoc analysis as needed to support decision making. Assist in documenting and implementing procedures required for compliance with the internal control requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Develop and implement policies and procedures. Support senior management on various projects.
Complete projects and tasks in a timely manner consistent with corporate objectives.
Support Company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, the Viveve Quality System, and FDA regulations.
Skills / Qualifications /
Independent self-starter who takes ownership and trusts their own judgment to make decisions quickly and implement solutions efficiently across a broad range of financial disciplines. Must recognize issues and opportunities and act quickly to solve problems with an appropriate level of rigor.
Ability to translate financial results into meaningful reports and schedules for leadership
Ability to create process and find solutions
Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others and work cross functionally at all levels
Strong MS Office skills including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Understanding of GAAP accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance is required. MBA and/or CPA is a plus.
Minimum two years financial analysis and planning experience. Minimum two years of finance and accounting experience in a very hands-on role.
Clinical Program Manager
Provide clinical study expertise and support, lead sponsored clinical research studies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide operational support across multiple therapeutic areas for clinical studies.
- Oversee and lead one or more sponsored clinical research studies.
- Assist in the conduct of preclinical studies as needed.
- Oversee CROs, clinical laboratories, and study monitors during clinical studies.
- Assist with regulatory submissions as needed.
- Work with Clinical Supply, Regulatory Affairs and Quality with regards to clinical studies.
- Identify skilled and appropriate study investigators.
- Perform study visits, as appropriate.
- Anticipate and solve issues that arise during the conduct of a clinical study.
- Designing study materials and coordinating TMFs.
- Providing clinicians with instructions on how to conduct the studies.
- Collecting and authenticating data collection forms.
- Monitoring progress throughout duration of study.
- Writing reports and review of CSR and study sub-reports.
- Assist Clinical Affairs team members in execution of data generating projects, including focused analysis of existing datasets and medical-team generated clinical research
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Clinical/Medical leadership to ensure Clinical Affairs objectives are met.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely manner, with high quality and within budget.
- Keep management informed of changes in work schedule and/or workload.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Clinical Practices, and FDA/International regulations.
- Create work instructions/operating procedures, as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Work effectively as a member of Clinical Affairs.
- Manage all projects while balancing company risks at each step
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally
BS in science or healthcare field; Masters or PhD level preferred.
Minimum of two years of related experience in the pharmaceutical, biologics, and/or medical device industries.
If you are interested in working with a committed group of individuals who are passionate about making a difference, we encourage you to send your resume to [email protected] and we will consider it in light of our staffing needs.
Viveve does not seek assistance or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for listed employment opportunities. Viveve is an equal opportunity employer.